but while accessing it, i got the below error message in the event viewer...
“Parser Error Message: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.”
when i googled i got the link (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2691911) from MS.
this helps me to know it.
i come to know from the Group Policy that the FIPS is enabled.
find the policy(System cryptography: Use FIPS-compliant algorithms for encryption, hashing, and signing ) in below
- Using an account that has administrative credentials, log on to a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 x64 on which any of the CRM Server roles are installed.
- Click Start, click Run, type gpedit.msc, and then press ENTER.
- In the Local Group Policy Editor, under the Computer Configuration node, double-click Windows Settings, and then double-click Security Settings.
- Under the Security Settings node, double-click Local Policies, and then click Security Options.
- In the details pane, double-click System cryptography: Use FIPS-compliant algorithms for encryption, hashing, and signing.
so i just disabled it and then it started working....
Note: when i was installing the server was not hardened... so enusre if its when hardened then this must disabled, else you ahve to follow the link as above...
hopre this will help and save someoone's time...