Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Installation of Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime failed. Exit code: 5100. Result: Asia in MS CRM 2011

while installing srsConnector for MS CRM 2011 I got the below error in the log file.
my scenario as like below.
1st I installed this connector, by accidentally someone uninstalled, then I tried to install it as custom reports were not working.

sage then I got the below message "Installation of Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime failed. Exit code: 5100. Result: Asia ".

so when I tried to install vcredist_x64.exe from the VcRedist folder of the MS CRM installer, then it throws that there is a newer version of this installed.
so what I did is, I uninstalled those and then tried to install the srsConnector and it went smooth.

hope this will help someone.

Regards,
Sudhanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment