Tuesday, January 20, 2015

intersite messaging service has been stopped windows 2012 R2, So MS CRM 2015 was not working

Hi All,

while I was preparing a VPC for MS CRM 2015. I got all installed and it worked fine.
but strangely when I restart the next time, CRM did not listen me and wake up.
even anyone copied form me also faced the same issue.
finally I found that one service is not running and it is "intersite messaging service".
even I try to restart also it did not work.
no help on google :(

but finally I found that the N/W in my VPC was disabled.
just follow the below and enable the N/W and restart , then it should work .
1.Open the Network and Sharing Center

2.Click Change Adapter Setting

3.Right Click and Enable this





4.Then Restart the VPC and try


hope if anyone will face such issue, this will definitely help :P

regards,
Yes.Sudhanshu














































































No comments:

Post a Comment