Monday, February 16, 2015

Import Data MS CRM 2015, 2013 with multiple columns with same name

Hi ,

while I was importing data by using OTB data import tool for MS CRM 2015, I found the below scenario.
I have 2 files with same display name (ofcuz schema name different).
take example, I have 2 fields called Language1 (for language spoken section) and one more Language1 (for Spoken/written section). you guys can say I can use different display names (yes I can), but I am highlighting the issue in the tool... no one can stop me using the same name rt?

so while importing the data, and when mapping the filed, I saw 2 Language1 fields as below screen....
but once I mapped one Language1 field, then the other I can't find..... see below screen...

is it a bug or what...?
but you better consider this...
you can vote in MS connect for this as well...

Regards,
Yes.Sudhanshu

3 comments:

  1. I read this piece of writing fully about the comparison of most recent and earlier technologies, it's remarkable article.
    Informatica Online training | Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful info specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot. Thank you and best of luck. CRM Software || CRM Software in Mumbai || ERP Software

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great post! The content is very rich, and I really like it. It help me very much to solve some problems. It is very helpful for all the people on the web. Thanks a lot. ERP Software in Mumbai || MLM Software || MLM Software in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete