Sunday, January 31, 2016

Adding more than one data source with null original name, ms crm report execution


in one of my environment, there was a sudden issue on report, all were working fine. but we did a password reset to one account and that was used by the data sources.
after following report log file found below message

"Adding more than one data source with null original name".
then I found on google that one of the data source might have corrupted.
as there was a password reset, I specifically changed all the password and the restart the service and all fine.

so make sure all the data sources are ok, else if any one data source is corrupted that might cause issue for the whole report server, if not now but in future.


1 comment: